You have activated the high contrast version of the site. For more info on this topic, please visit this page.
In order to make the care of patients as effective and comfortable as possible, care programs have been set up to address twelve health problems; they are mostly chronic.
- Substance abuse
- Lung cancer
- Obesity Prevention and Care Program
- Dementia and Alzheimer's
- Postpartum depression
- Therapeutic education of patients
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Incontinence (RESOcontinence)
- Back pain
- Hyperbaric medicine
- Molecular neuroimaging (FR)
- Resuscitation (life-threatening emergencies)
- Healthcare Network for Everyone
- Adolescent eating disorders