Vous avez activé la version contrastée du site. Pour plus d'infos à ce sujet veuillez consulter cette page.
- Zaidi H named Editor-in-Chief (Scientific), The British Journal of Radiology (BJR)|Open
- Zaidi H elevated to IEEE fellow "for contributions to quantitative multimodality molecular imaging"
- Karakatsanis N, Casey ME, Lodge MA, Rahmim A and Zaidi H Phys Med Biol Vol. 61, No 15, pp 5456–5485 (2016).
Special Editorial on medicalphysicsweb
In the top 10 most popular PMB papers published in 2016
- Zaidi H is the Editor of a new volume on Molecular Imaging of Small-Animals (Springer)
- Best of BJR 2014 ‒ Becker M and Zaidi H Br J Radiol Vol. 87, No. 1036, pp 20130677 (2014).
- Frequently cited paper 2014 ‒ Akbarzadeh A, Ay MR, A. Ahmadian A, Riahi Alam N, and Zaidi H Ann Nucl Med Vol. 27, No. 2, pp 152-162 (2013)
- Zaidi H is recipient of 2013 Vikram Sarabhai Distinguished Oration Award given by the Society of Nuclear Medicine (India)
- Zaidi H is recipient of 2013 John S. Laughlin Young Scientist Award given by the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) to recognize outstanding scientific achievements in medical physics for a young scientist
- Zaidi H is recipient of 2010 Kuwait Prize (known as the Middle Eastern Nobel Prize) in Applied Sciences for "outstanding contributions to Biomedical Technology" awarded by the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences
- Most cited PMB paper (2011-2013), Zaidi H et al. "PET performance of the Ingenuity TF PET-MR: a whole body PET-MRI system" Phys Med Biol Vol. 56, No. 10, pp 3091-3106 (2011)
- Zaidi H and Del Guerra A "An outlook on future design of hybrid PET-MRI systems" Med Phys Vol. 38, No. 10, pp 5667–5689 (2011) on cover page of Medical Physics