The pediatric admissions and emergencies division conducts clinical studies to achieve a better understanding of the pathogenesis of certain diseases and to improve diagnosis.
Ongoing studies are about:
- Treating children under 3 years old with febrile conditions without a focus
- Comparing two types of sutures for wounds (absorbable versus non-absorbable)
- The effect of cold on improving spasmodic croup in children
- Flu diagnosis criteria in children
- Drug allergies in children
- Viral meningitis