Obesity Prevention and Care Program
Obesity Prevention and Care Program aimed at preventing and treating obesity, which has become a major public health challenge due to the health problems and the morbidity that it generates.
Obesity Prevention and Care Program is an innovative program in Switzerland and serves as a model for:
- Promoting present and future health,
- Reducing the consequences and considerable costs caused by obesity.
- offer the optimal care of patients suffering from excess weight or obesity,
- improve the training of care providers and encourage clinical research in this field,
- promote physical activity and healthy eating among all hospital staff.
Future parents, children, grandparents, great-grandparents, and also governments, communities, healthcare institutions, schools and companies... each of these has a role to play.