Neurodiagnostic and Neurointerventional
Mission of the Neurodiagnostic and Neurointerventional Division
- To provide care (using radiology, both for diagnosis and for procedures) for patients with nervous system disorders.
- To use minimally-invasive means of treatment for diseases of the central nervous system and its adjuncts.
- To supervise and perform radiological tests on the central nervous system.
- To contribute to HUG' standing in the field of highly specialized medicine for Neuroradiology.
- To provide training in the field of Neuroradiology.
- To promote clinical research in the field at the national and international levels.