Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery
Mission of the Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery Division
- Treat cranio-maxillofacial trauma referred to HUG coming from, either the canton, or neighboring regions.
- Treat patients with maxillo-facial dismorphosia and complex cranio-facial malformations (cleft lip, hemi-facial microsomatia, etc.).
- Treat patients in the framework of Oral Surgery (rehabilitate with dental implants and pre-implant reconstructive surgery, complex dental extractions, treating maxillary cysts, etc. )
- Treat patients with temporo-mandibular articulation difficulties and chronic facial pain.
- Treat patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (SAOS).
- Treat patients with tumors in the maxillofacial area and ORL.
Last update : 26/06/2018