Training for Care and Health Professionals
HUG actively participates in providing practical training for health professionals, enabling them to further develop their competencies.
- Practical, pre-professional training placements for the caring and social sectors
- Training placements for student Care and Community Health Assistants (ASSC) from the CFPS (the Center for Professional Training in Health and Social Care)
- Vocational apprenticeship places for ASSCs (8 per year) and for vocational training in care and support (ASA) (15 places per year). Find out more
- Training places for those following a modular ASA training course under a professional re-integration program
Training at the Higher College of Education in Health (HEdS)
- Practical training as a Nurse, Midwife, Physiotherapist, Occupational therapist, Dietitian, Medical Radiology Technician, training as a Social Worker and Psycho motor Therapist, provided by certified training practitioners.
- Partnership agreement with UFRS (The University Institute for Care Research and Training at the Faculty of Medicine and Biology of the University of Lausanne) for training towards a masters or doctorate in nursing science. Find out more (FR)
- Specialist postgraduate training places for professionals
- Symposiums and participation in conferences as a contributor.
The specialist care training programs offered by the Training Center are listed in their Training Brochure (FR).