International Consortium for Prevention & Infection Control
ICPIC provides a unique forum for the exchange of knowledge and experience in the prevention of healthcare-associated infection and control of antimicrobial resistance around the world. Though advances in infection control and prevention are being made, antimicrobial resistance persists as a global threat confronting all countries alike. The need to share knowledge and experience remains unchanged. ICPIC will be able to provide the necessary platform for such an exchange once again.
Important deadlines :
Abstract submissions: from 1 December 2016 to 24 March 2017
Early bird registration deadline: 24 March 2017
- ICPIC is a unique forum to foster knowledge sharing and exchange experiences for the prevention and control of healthcare-associated infection and antimicrobial resistance around the world.
- ICPIC brings together professionals from over 100 countries with a focus on supporting participants coming from developing countries.
- The ICPIC progamme features keynotes, symposia, controversies, free paper, meet-the-expert sessions and guided poster tours in addition to the unique and very popular ICPIC Innovation Academy and ICPIC Clip Award.
- Colleagues are invited to submit their research for consideration at ICPIC in the form of oral free papers and posters. Accepted abstracts will be published in ARIC the official ICPIC journal with an impact factor of 2,716.
- More than 100 oral free papers and 450 selected posters will be presented during the meeting.
- Acknowledging the fact that a delegate cannot profit from the entire panel of the programme, sessions will be recorded and made available after the meeting on the ICPIC learning portal, providing an enhanced participant experience.
Join us for ICPIC 2017 and be part of this unique vibrant and inspiring international meeting!