15-18.03.2018 Alzheimer & Parkinson AAT-AD/PDTM Focus Meeting
15-18 March 2018 I Torino, Italy
The AAT-AD/PDTM Focus Meeting 2018 in Torino is a new joint meeting between the International Geneva/Springfield Symposium on Advances in Alzheimer Therapy (AAT) and AD/PDTM.
This Alzheimer’s disease conference and Parkinson’s disease conference will present all the latest breakthroughs in treatment, translational R&D, early diagnosis, drug development and clinical trials in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other related neurological disorders. AAT-AD/PDTM 2018 will further advance innovative strategies in order to focus on driving successful collaborations among academia and industry.
Abstract submission deadline : 11th September 2017
- Abraham Fisher, Israel, Co-President
- Ezio Giacobini, Switzerland, Co-President
- Gabriel Gold, Switzerland, Executive Organizer
- Roger M. Nitsch, Switzerland, Executive Organizer
- Manfred Windisch, Austria, Executive Organizer
Christine Mesmer +41 22 30 56 523